Posted on | December 14, 2011 | No Comments
Have you been waiting around to see what you’ve got the best shot at in the long list of totally fabulous Passports with Purpose prizes? We know how you are. I’m not going to show you how many bids there are on these items, but I WILL say this: “Whoa, how can it be that there are only X bids on that one thing? HOW CAN THAT BE?”
Here’s your best odds list. You know what to do, right? Links take you to the detailed post on the prize, come back here to give. And maybe, just maybe, get.
- Pit Stops for Kids: Two Adult One Day Go Cards from Smart Destinations. Choose from one of 14 US Cities.
- Travels with Two: Shuttle Bus Weekender Bag.
- The Carey Adventures: $150 in rentals from BorrowLenses.com (a Nerd’s Eye View pick!)
- A Traveler’s Library: $100 gift certificate for audio books from MacMillan Audio. You’ve not experienced how awesome audio books are until you’ve been on a long, rough ocean crossing. I tell you what.
- Roaming Tales: Cooking class at Freestyle Escape in Queensland, Australia.
- Roadtrips for Families: Buckeye state (that’s Ohio, kids) getaway. Two nights at a state park lodge plus goodies.
- Sheila’s Guide: Voltij travel pack, great for backpackers.
- The Gastrognome: $500 towards a Willing Foot tour, good through the end of 2012.
- Travel with Teens and Tweens: Monkey Trunks Extreme zip-lining and ropes adventure in Chocorua, NH; Weirs Beach, NH or Saco, Maine.
- PNW Journeys: One night at the Hotel Andra in Seattle. (Come visit the PwP crew!)
- A Dangerous Business: The Nevis Experience: Bungee and swing in New Zealand (You go ahead. I’ll wait at the bar.)
- Trekaroo: Overnight and a round of golf at the Barton Creek Resort and Spa in Austin, Texas.
- Mo Travels: Stylish carry-all for your laptop and “stuff”, made to slide over your rolling bag handle. You know the drill.
- Travelblogs: $100 voucher for accommodation through Traveller’s Point (a PwP sponsor!)
- Ireland with Kids: Two nights at any B&B on the B&B Ireland website. The Irish? Insanely charming, in my experience.
- Field Trips with Sue: CNN package at the Omni Hotel, Atlanta. Breakfast for four, activities, and one night stay.
- Overyonderlust: SteriPEN freedom. Microbes, bad. Clean water, good.
- Where am I Wearing: Brand new HTC SmartPhone, plus, an hour with a literary agent. (What, you don’t want this? Are you nuts?)
- Stuck at the Airport: Travel products mystery box. Laugh in the face of the TSA’s three ounce tyranny, you are READY!
- NW Trip Finder: Mt. Rainer Glacier and Waterfalls tour. The PNW is freaky beautiful. Come see some of it.
- Alaska Travelgram: Two for one Alaska and Seattle TourSaver books for discounted activities. I’ve used mine.They’ve saved me a pile.
- Hammock in Paradise: Two nights, excursions, camping gear rental, more on Espritu Santo Island. Whoa. How did I miss this?
- Go Backpacking: Premium membership in this travelblogging program.
- GranTourismo: Context tour for two. Educational walking tour any where Context offers their tours.