In 2011, with the support of a community of over a hundred participating travel bloggers, we raised $90,000 to build two libraries in Zambia through a partnership with Room to Read. The libraries are located next to the Masulwe Basic School (Grades 1-7) and Chilileka Basic School (Grades 1-9). The Chilileka Basic School and Masulwe Basic School did not have a library room. The libraries not only serve the students (321 at Masulwe and 370 at Chilileka Basic School), but also the entire community. Each library consists of two rooms, a larger room dedicated to library activities and a smaller storage room. In May 2012, three of the Passport with Purpose founders visited one of the completed libraries. See their journey to Zambia here.
Platinum – SOLD OUT
Round the World with Us co-founders Keller and Doug Tilden commented, “We are thrilled to be working with Passports with Purpose and Room to Read. The combination of these organizations with Round the World with Us will allow ordinary folks to bring the world of literacy and all its benefits to thousands of children and adults in Zambia.”
All benefits of Gold level PLUS
- Exclusive top banner ad on the Passports with Purpose site.
Sole sponsor listing on the downloadable badge which will be posted throughout the Passports with Purpose site — and on many participating bloggers sites (199 websites in 2010)
Opportunity to be highly visible and participate in kickoff event in the Seattle area in September 2011
- Opportunity to contribute a video about why you are supporting the cause
- Logo in sponsor sidebar in banner ad on Passports with Purpose website homepage
- Personalized blog post by a Passports with Purpose founder on each founder blog. (Topic to be mutually agreed upon)
- Inclusion in all email blasts to participating bloggers
- Inclusion in press release when the fundraiser begins
- Listed as Platinum sponsor in Thank You email to all donors
All benefits of Silver level PLUS
- Display of promotional materials at kickoff event in Seattle area and Passports with Purpose “Thank You” Party held in 2012
- Guest post on Passports with Purpose blog (topic to be mutually agreed upon). Guest post will be promoted on Facebook and Twitter
- Promotion during Passports with Purpose Twitter Party/Chat
- Thank You post on Passports with Purpose Facebook page, including a link back to your website
- Logo appears in sponsor sidebar on Passports with Purpose website home page
- Listed as Gold Sponsor in email blast to all participating bloggers
- Listed as Gold sponsor in Thank You email to all donors
- Logo in sponsor sidebar on Passports with Purpose website homepage
- Listed as Silver Sponsor in email blast to all participating bloggers
- Listed as Silver sponsor in Thank You email to all donors
- Listed as a Silver Sponsor on the confirmation page that each donor sees after making a donation
- Mention in blog post on each of the four founders’ individual blogs
- Thank you on Twitter at the end of the fundraiser
- Logo on Sponsors page on Passports with Purpose site
- Logo on confirmation page that each donor sees after making a donation
- Logo in Thank You email sent to each donor
- Included in Thank You to Sponsors post on Passports with Purpose blog. You may provide with a short quote about why you’re involved.
- Welcome on Twitter from each of the Passports with Purpose Founders
- Logo and text link on Sponsors page on Passports with Purpose site
Want all this information in an easy to print and share PDF? It’s here!
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact us.