PASSPORTS WITH PURPOSE 2014 OFFICIAL RULES
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Passports with Purpose 2014 sweepstakes (the “PwP Sweepstakes”) is open only to adults who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees, affiliates, partners and vendors of Wandermom, The Mother of all Trips and Katie Aune websites, as well as their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, and children), are not eligible to enter. Bloggers of websites hosting a prize or involved in the production or distribution of PwP Sweepstakes materials, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person, are not eligible to win the prize they hosted. Entries that are reasonably believed to be generated by scripts and other automated technology shall be disqualified.
2. SPONSORS: Sponsors can be found on the Sponsor Page of the Passports with Purpose website. http://www.passportswithpurpose.org/sponsorship/
Administrator: Passports with Purpose, Passports with Purpose, P.O. Box 31023, Seattle WA 98103
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the PwP Sweepstakes, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the PwP Sweepstakes.
4. TIMING: The PwP Sweepstakes begins Monday, December 1, 2014 at 11:59PM EST and ends on Wednesday, December 17, 2014 at 11:59pm EST. Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the PwP Sweepstakes. Prize winners will be announced on December 21, 2014.
5. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Beginning Monday, December 1, 2014 11:59PM EST, visit http://www.passportswithpurpose.org/donate/ and follow the on-screen instructions to enter the PwP Sweepstakes. No purchase is necessary to enter the PwP Sweepstakes, though a $10 donation for each entry is helpful for the 2014 fundraising effort. To enter without a donation, mail one self addressed stamped envelope to: Passports with Purpose, P.O. Box 31023, Seattle WA 98103. Include your email address (so we can notify you if you win) as well as the name of the prize you are entering to win. One entry per envelope and it must be postmarked by December 17, 2014.
6. RANDOM DRAWING & WINNER DETERMINATION: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received on or before by Wednesday, December 17, 2014 at 11:59pm EST. Drawing and awarding of prizes will be conducted by the Administrator, Passports with Purpose and decisions of the Administrator on all matters relating to this sweepstakes are final. The prize winners will be notified by telephone, email or mail by December 21, 2014. All prizes will be awarded. Winners agree that Administrator may use their names or likeness for Passports with Purpose 2014 publicity purposes without additional compensation (except where prohibited). Winners must claim their prize within three (3) business days following the date of notification for such prize. A winner’s failure to respond to the prize notification within the specified three (3) business days will be deemed a forfeiture of the prize, at which point an alternate winner shall be selected from the pool of eligible entries. If an entrant is found to be ineligible, an alternate winner shall be selected from the pool of eligible entries. When applicable, the winner may be required to execute and return Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability and Publicity Release within five (5) business days after being notified of his or her win in order to be eligible for the prize, or an alternate winner will be selected. All prizes will be awarded. No substitutions including for cash are permitted. Passports with Purpose reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater monetary value for any prize listed on the Passports with Purpose website. Winners shall be solely responsible and liable for all federal, state and local taxes on the value of their prize.
7. PRIZES: Prizes consist of only the item specifically listed as part of the prize.
8. LIABILITY FOR USE OF PRIZE: By participating in the PwP Sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold harmless, Sponsors or the Administrator from any loss, damage or expense arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize. Sponsors and the Administrator have not made, nor in are they in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation, express or implied, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
9. MISCELLANEOUS: Any trademarks used in this promotion are the property of the respective trademark owners and are used for identification purposes only. The PwP Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.